For children 2-3 years of age that want to start music classes, we recommend a game oriented pre-school music class that will give them a good foundation in music basics which will be helpful later on in private lessons. Our pre-school music program features a combination of the following:
- Music games and singing fun and educational children’s songs
- Introduction to rhythm through the use of basic percussion instruments (including shakers, rattles, castanets, claves, sticks and blocks& sometimes full drum set).
- Introduction to the keyboard
- Introduction to ear training – using tonal patterns and popular songs to introduce intervals
- Introduction to music notes on the staff (game oriented)
If you are looking for a preschool music program and are located in the greater Los Angeles area, please contact us through our “Get a Free Class” link or just give us a call. We offer classes in three Los Angeles area locations, each of which feature a friendly and professional studio environment.
Call today to schedule your FREE trial lesson!
NORTH HOLLYWOOD: 818-760-7740
WEST LA: 310-207-1200