Give Your Kids the Music Education of a Lifetime
The Hollywood Academy of Music and Arts uses the specialized Prodigies Instructional Curriculum for its Early Childhood Music Classes. Specifically designed for children ages 2 – 6 and subdivided into a several age groups, our Early Childhood Music Class will help music come to life for your kids.
The school’s program curriculum features the following:
- Colorful and Engaging Lessons
- Worksheets, Sheet Music, and Specialized Lesson Plans
- Easy to plan, beginner-friendly instruments
- Children in our program are taught with colorful desk-bells, xylophones, recorders, ukuleles, and piano, the combination of which allows an engaging and informative introduction to the world of music.
Prodigies focuses on pitch during your child’s critical period for auditory development. This makes it fun & easy for your kids while having a long-lasting effect on your child’s sense of pitch.
- Early Exposure to Pitch
- Your kids will develop a strong tonal center while singing and hand-signing with Solfege, colors, note names & more
- Error Proof Learning
- Our program is designed to be as easy as possible so that even without a trained music teacher, your kids will be guided toward musical success
- Brain Based Vocabulary
- We demystify music by applying motions, numbers, colors, hand-signs and group names to the musical notes
See a Prodigies Classroom in Action
The Prodigies Instructor
The Prodigies Program at the Hollywood Academy of Music and Arts is taught by Mr. Antonius, who is the creator of the world-famous AVByte Channel on YouTube and previously worked for the CW Network, where he was responsible for the creation of music and tracks for the CW show How To Be a Vampire.
Antonius is a pianist/composer who was born in Verona, Italy to a symphonic conductor and an operatic singer. Trained in classical piano performance in Rome, Vienna, Freiburg, Amsterdam and Hamburg, he moved to NYC, where he pursued music composition at Manhattan School of Music and New York University (NYU).
Antonius is beyond excited to share his passion for music with students of all ages, at all levels, through the breadth of classical repertoire, but also through some of the popular music of today.
CALL US: 323-651-2395
EMAIL US: email@example.com